Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
sometimes I see a really pretty gif with no comments but i don’t reblog it because i know deep down in my heart it’s from doctor who
they’re always from doctor who
I jusT screamed ‘whatcha gon do’ like five times omfG
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
- Soup.io - well-known alternative to Tumblr. Reblogging, post types, themes, collab blogs, dashboard, artsy, great community already there. Soup can auto-import everything you’ve posted on Tumblr.
- TypePad - Includes reblogging. Dashboard and post types similar to Tumblr.
- Jux - Artful posts, beautiful blogging experience
This is worth knowing!!
I adore your Zelda/Impa comic. I've always wondered about her journey as Sheik, and you've done an amazing job in those panels alone. Thank you for creating a beautiful thing. <3
why thank you so much. I have a hard time doing comics and so far I’ve stopped at page four because I feel like it’s starting to get cliche. but I should just have fun and draw it anyway.
What if colleges only made you pay the percentage of tuition that you failed, so if you got an average of 86 for the year you’d only have to pay 14% of the tuition, but if you got a 94 then it’d only be 6%. That way we’d be rewarding the success and even if you flunked the semester, you still wouldn’t have to pay for ALL of the tuition
You are the future.
Two really attractive guys just stopped in front of my house on motorcycles. One pointed and asked if this was the house and the other one said “yeah.” then they rode away.
I don’t know if I should lock my doors tonight or invite them in for brownies.
Page 1 of 71